How You Can Help Us To Help You
Firstly, thank you for staying with us, we hope your stay is comfortable. As you know operating in these times is new to us all and we would appreciate that if you see something that you don’t think is correct that you let us know and allow us to fix it. Your safety is paramount.
General, Cleanliness, and Hygiene
- Tell us if you think you may have symptoms of Covid-19.
- Minimise as much as possible close contact with team members.
- Pay by contactless where possible.
- Use the hands-free step handles on doors where fitted.
- Use the sanitiser gel/wipes where they are available and follow proper hand washing procedures regularly.
- We would ask that you respect the social distancing signs and floor markings throughout the hotel and wear a face mask/covering whilst in the public areas, as per the most recent government guidance.
- We have removed the hospitality tray to offer single use items only, with any un-used items discarded from the previous guest. If you need any extra supplies, please let us know by calling the reception team.
- Rooms will not be serviced during a multi-night stay, unless by request. Please let us know by 10am if you would like your room serviced that day. For your safety, and that of our team members, we must ask that you are not in the bedroom when it is being serviced by the housekeeping team.
- Please be considerate and maintain social distancing when passing other guests in bedroom corridors.
- For breakfast whilst we can’t offer a buffet breakfast at the moment due to restrictions, we are still offering a plated full English breakfast
- In line with current legislation we can only accommodate tables of up to 6 people, from up to 2 different households.
- To ensure safe capacities we have staggered dining times so please pre-book your table.
- At this time all food and drink will be table service only until updated government guidance.
- Face masks/coverings do not need to be worn in the bar and restaurant areas.
We do hope that you have an enjoyable stay, if there is anything we can do to make your stay more comfortable please let us know.
Once again, thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you, your support is very much appreciated, especially during these times.